View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 12:15 AM   #25
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
I have had a 500, 505. 700, and now a 650. The 650 is close to perfect, although wifi for use with instapaper (or something similar) would be great. Wifi for getting books from an online store is not an issue, because I never let an ebook live longer than a few seconds before it is freed from the binds of the great evil DRM. And for this side loading is necessary.

That said, if Sony does drop out, I think the Kobo would fit my needs for reading. And realistically, Sony does need to be cautious with the pricepoint for any future ereader.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote