View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 04:25 PM   #7
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Too funny.

Whilst awaiting the FW update on the new Literati yesterday, I plugged in the JB and let it charge fully overnight.

FW version ? HAHAHAHAHA - it won't say - just flops back to the menu.

I told you it's gone nutty.

It looks to me as if it could use a total erasure - if such was possible other than by it's maker...

BTW Ken...I am a career technician in my mid-50's who does tech support for all my own business clients and their severely non-technical staff members.

I tell you this because it has:
1) taught me to speak with great care to the non-technical but otherwise very good people.
B) made me a bit hyper-sensitive if/when I get the impression that someone may be 'talking down' to me in exactly the manner I need to employ with non-technical folks.

As I said very carefully in an earlier post in this very same thread - I have DONE all this stuff over and over and even with guidance.

Are you claiming to have new/improved methods for fixing this JB ?
If so - great !!!
(If not, why would I simply re-do the same stuff to get the exact same results ?)

Thanks.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote