View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 06:48 AM   #6
mjhudston
All round good egg
mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple Ipad 3rd Generation
I will be creating them as basic documents, as I will then use the Book creator template and run them through calibre to create LRF, EPUB Etc for my site, or as the basic docs will be uploaded to smashwords.

I might give pages a try as I also use it on the Mac at work.

As for my comments on docs 2 go, I was only re-itterating what I have seen on the ratings on Itunes. And incidentally they mention hidden charges when using it with Drop Box.
mjhudston is offline   Reply With Quote