View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 06:20 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbtaylor View Post
I see some weird page turn problems when I'm reading in Moon+ Reader Pro. Sometimes, it takes a second or more to turn the page, and sometimes it will turn multiple pages at once. A good portion of the time it seems like it happens at the ends of chapters (or at the end of an individual HTML file in the EPUB), but some times it is in the middle of a chapter/file.

I have a 2013 Nexus 7, and I know that some people have reported problems with missed and/or phantom touches, so I'm trying to figure out if I'm seeing problems with the device, with Moon, with the combination of the two, or something else. If anyone has any feedback on what they have seen or have not seen along these lines, I'd love to hear it.
It's the tap zone that is the problem. Sometimes my hand slips up and any long press on the tap zone turns pages quickly. There is no fix for this. It's not really the app but the little bezel on the tablet. If you disable tapping and only use swiping that may work but swiping on Moon+ is a bit hard to do one handed.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote