View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 03:34 AM   #458
April_7th
Connoisseur
April_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueApril_7th can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-Jim View Post
The file needs to be placed in /etc/fonts/ -- usbnetwork is required in order to access that directory.
I installed Putty, started usbnetworking on my Kindle, connected with the USB, put an IP 192.168.15.244, a black window popped out and after 1-2 minutes an error appears "Connection time out".

can you please tell me how to transfer files through usbnetworking? or maybe give me a link..? i tried to search some useful information by myself, but found nothing..
April_7th is offline   Reply With Quote