Thread: Banned Books
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
Tome Keeper
Addict
Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Keyboard, Surface Tablet, Android Smartphone, Laptop, Netbook
Banned Books

Not sure this is the right place so mods please move if appropriate.

I know no one can give legal advice but I am looking for people's views and opinions on this one. I recently reviewed a banned book, the text of the book has been translated into English and is freely available online. The book was originally published in several languages (not English) then a court decided that it could no longer be sold and all unsold copies had to be destroyed.

I am going to publish my review on my blog but am unsure if I should link to or even suggest where readers can find the English translation. Both for copyright and the fact the book is not allowed to be sold (although the translations are free). Usually I end a review with "this book is available from ...." but am unsure here.

Any opinions, views or experience would be greatly received.
Tome Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote