View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 01:00 AM   #116
belden
Enthusiast
belden has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.belden has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.belden has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2 (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
I am going to ask over in the developer's corner as to some specifics, but it looks as though all the gifs for the special offers are in the .assets folder in the system folder. I looked through all of them and I can see what we have been offered as well as what is coming. The odd one is the $20 card for $10 which has a date of 6/2 rather than the date of which implies it was offered last week.

The upcoming offers for tonight look like they will be some Covergirl stuff, save $20 on Amazon GPS devices, some deal on another Buick, the Enclave, and a repeat of the 3X Amazon credit card points. These are all dated 6/9 but the prior dates don't match the actual offer dates so I am not sure what is going on. My guess would be that my KSO has odd dates due to the fact it is only 2 weeks old.
My guess would be that the KSO downloads new ads weeks in advance and that these ads are going to be repeated in the future. I say this based on the fact that I found five different offers that have not been offered yet but have dates in the past three weeks already stored on the Kindle and at the current rate of one every four days, this should take of the next 20 days. I have attached the ads themselves in case anyone is curious or wants a preview of what the upcoming offers might be.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screensvr1.gif
Views:	178
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	72578   Click image for larger version

Name:	screensvr2.gif
Views:	194
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	72579   Click image for larger version

Name:	screensvr3.gif
Views:	189