View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:29 AM   #4
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
I'm going to standardize my ebook library on one format, delete as much as possible the others, then only convert to any other formats if/when I need them. Does anyone have advice as to which format would be best to standardize on?
I have a similar philosophy. I also have a Kindle but I decided EPUB is the best format to "standardise" on in terms of current and likely future device support, editability and convertability. So I make sure I have an EPUB "master" version touching it up in Sigil as required, then convert to MOBI using Calibre for my Kindle and finally then delete all the other formats. A long slow manual process to get things "how I like 'em" but that's part of the "fun"...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote