View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthorne View Post
Thanks Daffy. You are totally right. I am only out 120 for it, which stinks, but not that big a deal.

You know what the most embarrassing thing is for me? It wasn't about saving money. I am just an instant gratification type of impulse buyer. If Amazon had a store, I'd have walked in and bought it. I considered the Nook for this very reason, but I heard more great things about the kindle.

I think the other bad part for me is that I've bought things off craigslist a bunch of times, ebay as well, and I've never had a problem. I guess I was desensitized enough to not see this coming.
I've used Craigslist to buy and sell. Most people are honest but there are those who look for ways to prey on people. Right now Kindle 3 is the tool to use. There is a thread on $45 Kindles being sold on eBay (we got that one shut down), so rip offs are everywhere.

FYI, Kindles can now be purchased at Target, Best Buy and Staples.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote