View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 10:43 AM   #11
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacEachaidh View Post
Hmmm. James, I apologise if you might feel I gave you a bum steer.
Not at all, Bran. I was going to buy a cover anyway, and was looking hardest at the one for my reader, and however tacky it might be, it's still better than a scratched screen surface. Yes, I took off the zippy bag. It just made the whole look like something I'd rigged up myself!

One more thing. Last night, for the first time since putting the cover on, I connected to my computer to load over a book. When holding the reader/cover, and pushing in the usb cable, the cover came loose from the reader. Easy enough to put back, of course, but I managed to do it several times, and now I'm wondering whether there's a way to do it without the cover coming loose! That'll be a challenge.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote