View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:05 AM   #7
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmike View Post
I have an Medge cover (latitude jacket) I'm really happy with. It's not elegant by any stretch but it protects the unit which sits under four secure tabs on each corner. I can also fold it back completely. It has a zip pocket on the outside where I can store the usb for travel.
Bought it online
http://www.ereadersrus.com.au/catego...product-group/
Hmm, interesting website - those covers look pretty cool. Thanks for the heads-up, melmike!
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote