View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 08:21 AM   #3
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Hope you enjoy it, James.

Out of curiosity, do you folk have the option of the chocolate brown one? That would have been my preference, but the sales manager of the Australian distributor decided not to bring them here. I was happy to get a bone one, since they're now out of stock in Australia and the only ones they'll be getting from now on is the black.

But I am quite happy with it as a cover. Tell us what you think when yours comes, yeah?

(Just checked, and 300 Kronor is about 45 Australian dollars at the moment. The main distributor here was selling the covers for around $60, so finding a shop that had it for $32 was a real bargain!)
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote