Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #1885
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
"It's been a long time coming but a change gonna come. Oh and just like the river I've been running ever since. It's been a long, a long time coming. But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will ..."

It was Sam Cooke who sang it first but for some reason I think it needs to be sung again, don't you Zelda?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Time for me to work on that rotating avatar script, I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Yeah, really. I was on vacation in early May, already!
Quote:
I say CHANGE is gonna come! Sing it with me now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I seem to be seeing a recurring theme in a lot of VR's postings today. Do you see them Zelda?

WDE.
Quote:
It's been a long time since I've posted a new avatar for Zelda so I, for one, will now make that CHANGE. So here's one from the so-called Voynich Manuscript which has been described as a beautiful and mysterious book written in interesting and, to date, undecipherable script from the 15th or 16th century. That seems pretty appropriate for Zelda (age aside). And, besides, pshwynkies might like it cuz of the nekkid parts.
Quote:
CHANGE is gonna come! I know it in my heart!
okay okay !!! sheesh !!! happy now ????? (i admit it, i got a little attached to that psockpuppet. luckily, (s)he's never too far away...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote