View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #4
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
I separate by personal tags that make sense to me

Free Novels: All the Amazon books I got for free that may/may not be good
Pro Novels: Professional novels that I either bought or am reviewing an ARC of
LGBT Novels: Books in that genre that don't have more than one book per author on my Kindle
LGBT Authors: There are probably 10 collections with different author names for this type, where I have more than one LGBT book for an author
Fanfiction: Stories that I have recently sent to my Kindle that I may/may not keep
Fanfiction by Genre: I have about 10 collections with different fanfiction genres that I am keeping permanently on my Kindle
Comic Meta: Books that explore meta in comic books (the actual comics I have I only store on my Kindle Fire HD so I can read them in color)
Nonfiction: Books of that genre

I might have a few more collections, but that's what I remember right now.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote