View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
NOOK STR Frozen?

Hello. I have had my STR for about a year and until this week I have never had the battery problem some people mention. I thought maybe I did because it seemed dead after a new charge within a week or so. When I tried to connect it to my computer it made the noise it makes whenever I connect via usb. Then after a second it made this other noise like three fast different tone beeps, like something was wrong. It keeps looping that noise until I unplug it. So I connect it via wall charger, and the green light comes right on, but the STR is still frozen. So I left it plugged in for several hours. Unplugged it and it was still frozen. This was a couple days ago. I tried the above again and still get the weird noise when plugged into my computer and when I plug it into the wall it is green.

It seems to be frozen on the screen saver. This Nook is not rooted like my others, I left it stock. I believe it has the latest firmware, but it may be one behind since I usually leave the wifi off. And I do not live in the US to take it in. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Care; 06-30-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote