View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #13
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by msxman View Post
I got a big box of disposable pre-moistened lens wipes from the eyeglass store in wal-mart for under $4 fo 50 packets.
I just keep one in the pocket of my vox cover for when needed.
------------------------------------------------------

Check to see if there is any form of alcohol (isopropyl, etc), on those wipes. If so, they are detrimental to forms of plastic and/or carbonate. Alcohol will in fact start to etch and break down the surface of the above. Only glass can withstand this chemical. Household white (not wine) vinegar breaks down the cohesion of the oil/grease molecules and safely removes them without any danger to glass and oil-based products (plastics, teflon, polyester, etc) People in the 30's and 40's were using this for years (clean windows...) before such products as Windex (sp?) ever came along....
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote