View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 06:05 PM   #31
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post

*EDIT* Just checked Kristen Kreuk out on Wiki, and she was born on December 30, 1982. Not only is she well under 40, but is over 5 months younger than I am.
I knew that; I pointed her out because she *really* looks way younger than she is and might actually have trouble playing her age. She looks younger than a lot of teenagers.

Still don't think that's a handicap in Hollywood; there is no shortage of cute teenager roles.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote