View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #38
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Click image for larger version

Name:	toilet mug.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	40619A gift for the "potty mouth"...? Caption reads "Don't worry, it's only coffee!"

Name:  toilet clock.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  9.6 KBAlong the same lines? It flushes on the hour!

Name:	moustache.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	40620What could this be for? "Here VR! Here boy!" Click image for larger version

Name:	doggie moustache.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	40621

Name:	dirty mug.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	40622 Would you pay money for this? Caption reads "Who'd Steal This Dirty Mug?" I might accidentally throw it away.

Wait... what? As opposed to Staple's Easy button... Don't push that button!

Name:	panic button.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	40624
You can get all of these items from one catalog! One stop shopping at its best!

Name:  rainbow showerhead.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  7.4 KBThis one is for Kaz. I think it's pretty cool! If your daughter wants the Rainbow in My Room (equally cool), she might like this. I think it might get my daughter to take showers more often. But do you have to shower in the dark to fully appreciate it?

I think one of the funnest parts of Christmas are the catalogs I get and all of the goofy stuff in some of them! I once got 21 catalogs in one day! That's my record!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote