View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #47
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
The Kindle Paperwhite cover is hands-down the best cover I've ever had. Since it's identical to the Kindle Basic Kindle cover, without the magnetic clasp, I obviously see that clasp as a major improvement. I no long have to hunt for the damned little black button on the black case and know I've found it with the green light comes on. Now, it's just like opening a book and reading.
It's a very good cover, alright. One thing that it does is kind of reshape the KP. What I mean is that, without the cover, the KP is subtly the wrong shape for a book. It seems to me to be a little too wide for its length. But somehow, the cover seems to deal with that.

I still like my Sony T1's basic case a tiny bit better, though. It might just be that the T1 is slightly smaller than the KP. With the cover on, the T1 fits in my jeans' back pocket. With cover, the KP doesn't.

The KP cover seems to add more weight, proportionately, to the KP than the Sony cover does to the T1.

There's no doubt that the KP cover's Open/On feature is neat.
This is really a YMMV area, though.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote