View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:07 AM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
I don't get it either. Sure took some time to adopt to all prices displayed w/o tax. The only things for me that are displayed correctly is food (no tax on food in Ohio), gasoline (the only thing that displays w/ tax included), and online shopping (no tax for out of state sites).
Sorry, I mean on amazon.ca. I understand the reason for amazon.com - it's because of the vast array of different tax regimes that apply at state and local levels, but that's not true in Canada, is it? As I understand it, Canada simply has a single national tax level, and a tax for each province.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote