View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 03:58 PM   #131
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Ther version that I am running on my PB902 is 2.1.1 too.

I have to tell that is a tricky how to use the controls..... Normally i select then complete paragraphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Thanks skydive, I did see that, but my problem is that once the note mode is on, I cannot find the way to tell the machine where I would like the note to start - it looks like one of the first paragraphs is selected at random, and pressing the escape button (left of the joystick) exits the notes mode altogether.
Of course I may be missing something, but I also wonder whether there is an incompatibility with the firmware I am using (2.1.1)
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote