View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:59 PM   #15173
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Soul Identity was an interesting story with interesting characters, and also included a neat mystery. I'll get the sequel, Soul Intent and add it to my TBR list.

<snip>
I read both of these when the author (member denbatch) popped on to MR in response to a post in 2009. I really liked the first one and the second was good, but I liked the first one best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Just finished "The Mammoth Book of Locked-Room Mysteries and Impossible Crimes", a superb anthology of mysteries of the "locked-room" variety. Very good indeed, and it's introduced me to a number of new authors whose work I shall certainly investigate further. Highly recommended if this type of mystery story appeals to you.
This sounds good and one that pooh would like.

I am trying to decide what to read. I have quite a few freebies that look interesting and just can't decided what I am in the mood to read.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote