View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 08:22 PM   #60
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I would bet her Walmart knockoff is ...
Knock-off? Again, not Prada. It's just another model of electric multi cooker. Why are you talking of IP like they are some luxury designer label? Walmart lists the IP Lux and Duo models for $10 and $20 higher than this one respectively. Maybe they just have a few more features and are otherwise identical in quality. I don't know. But I see no evidence to suggest IP is overpriced because of the name.

Last edited by ApK; 12-25-2016 at 08:31 PM.
ApK is online now   Reply With Quote