View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
A Mobile Read 'Essential Books to Read' list

The threads from another poster on 1001 books to read before you die had me thinking that it would be fun to create our own 'essential books to read' list. So I thought I would start us off with one. Here are the rules:

1) Reply to this thread with a list of UP TO FIVE books of your choosing, in any genre. Please limit yourself to only books which are available in ebook form, for sale or otherwise

2) For each book, list the title, author and genre. You can also post a hyperlink to Feedbooks, Manybooks, Mobile Read, Fictionwise, BooksonBoard or the venue of your choosing where the book may be bought/downloaded

3) DO NOT REPEAT a book that someone else has listed. Once someone picks it, it gets on the list so don't waste one of your five spots on it. It's already there!

4) Once everyone has had a chance to play and this thread stops getting replies, I'll separate the entries into genre lists and re-post it for everyone's enjoyment.

Ready? Go! I am very curious to see what we get. I would lov to see everyone participate. The more entries, the merrier.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote