View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #5
Zab
Zab began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
The first full charge is very long, I've charge my M92 during the night. Are you sure to have fully charged the battery ?
As I said to Billi las time I charged it all the night. I will try again this night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
Trying to active a web site active the WIFI. When you're browsing a web site, you could leave the web site without shutdown the WIFI. If you haven't shutdown the device, the WIFI could be active.
It was my first idea, but HOW do you shut down this f... (sorry) WIFI??? With a PC or my phone I know how to do but with this device I feel very stupid I don't know where to go. There is no icon called "wifi" configuration but "web sites" or something like that. When you click on this icon the wireless connection windows appears and the device searches for wifi connections, you select the right one and you enter the wep key, etc... But to switch off the wifi, I haven't seen seen anything, I have missed something, evidently.

But anyway, since the last time I charged it, I didn't go on the internet so it cannot be the reason (the wifi does switch off when the device shuts down I guess?)

Zab
Zab is offline   Reply With Quote