View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #37
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
section of Jon's post. That can be done simply by changing the output options.
I don't want anything overriding the options I have set. If the driver or device change so the options are no good, tell me so I can fix them.
I may be confused, but I believe the point is that there is already a user controlled option in the driver to prevent the books from being put into sub-directories in the first place. If that is Jon's desire he should use it.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote