View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #21975
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
There is a Zen temple in the middle of the bamboo forest. Every morning at 5am they ring the giant bell. I never hear it. But if I'm outside at 5pm, when they ring it again, I hear that one! Sounds very Zen... ..[/URL]
This is me ringing the bell several years ago... The monks are pretty cool...
Stitchawl
Very nice, Stitchawl. I could have used some Zen when all pdf's disappeared. Somehow Adobe Reader got disabled on my Mac and I had to re-install, before I could make new pdf's. I am busy making new ones. Well, it did clean up my files. But I didn't realise that even in Dropbox those files would disappear.
How's Thailand?

In my cup: cidre
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote