View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #9
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Honestly, I assume the rep will just get really confused about what you are asking them
Yeah, I feel like this every time I call or chat. I don't do well at all on the phone, but chat wasn't better. My last call for this replacement, after I explained and explained about the problem, he told me to take the back off the Kindle. He wasn't kidding. I tried telling him I can't take the back off until he realized he was looking at my K1 in the account. . I mean I was talking about light issues.

I don't see anything on the email about using it only for this kindle. It looks pretty much the same than the first one I got. But I don't want it to not get credited and I get charged for another kindle. This is of course just in case the latest replacement is worst than the 1st.
Of course I am all worn out now with this PW issue and worry already.

Hopefully it will be good tomorrow. Thanks for the best wishes on it. Maybe it'll give good vibes to it.

I just want to relax, set up my collections, put it in the cover and read. I can't comfortable do any of this until I have a PW that is "mine". You know what I mean.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote