View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #22
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
I currently use Apabi as my preferred reader as it has the most features that want and use.

In the future, if the smaller version of the iPad does show up and I get it, I would have to start looking for an ereader that syncs easily.

I don't buy books from Amazon though I downloaded a free book once and found it great for syncing between the desktop computer and the Kindle reader on the iPhone but, apparently that only works for books you have downloaded from Amazon and/or have used with your Kindle's email address for getting it onto your reading device. Since I don't have a Kindle, that doesn't work for me. I think the Nook reader works the same as the Kindle reader.

iBooks apparently will sync ebooks but it doesn't have all of the features that I prefer.
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote