Thread: PRS-T1 Calibre or Sony
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #6
Bear 100
Enthusiast
Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony T1
Okay thanks. Key takeaways are, learn the T1 first, then use Calibre for most library function management. I will need Sony software for wifi (and I guess MP3?) as well as some other functions. I make a list of what is one and not the other. I am not a big annotations type of reader, so that is no big issue.

I think I understanding the concept of rooting from PCs, that is to replace the operating system. What are the benefits in doing that? Where can I learn more to see if is something of interest?
Bear 100 is offline   Reply With Quote