Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 10:27 AM   #28
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I installed Vevo yesterday to test it out for someone and only ran it for about 3 minutes and closed it. I notice later that night my battery was down by 25% at just being idle It's the only thing that has changed. So there another battery hog even when not in use. I uninstalled it then restarted the Fire and it's back to behaving. *phew*
Yikes. Glad it's back to normal!

With badass battery monitor it says 2 apps are using most of my battery. (Kindle System and Amazon Kindle)

I noticed that when I shut down my kindle the game apps that were running before are now gone so maybe I didn't shut them down properly and they were running the background. I'm thinking that is what happened because since then my battery life has been much better.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote