Thread: I demo'd a K4
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 02:39 PM   #10
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool stupid demo mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I recently played with a demo model and didn't care for it.
i went to staples today and tried the latest gen kindle. i probably fiddled with it for about a minute before seeking out the manager and asking if they could get it out of demo mode so i could actually test the thing and not be tutored she said no , and indicated that that wasn't the first time she'd heard that request. anyway, i gave up and left, so i have no idea if i'd like the thing or not

Last edited by alansplace; 10-31-2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: fix order
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote