View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 10:01 PM   #11
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulsoup View Post
Thanks! Being gone for a few hours, and messing around with it some more (no doubt, you wrote your post while I was experimenting), I did find myself tapping twice quite a bit. I've set my refresh to 2 - but looks like I might need to go to 1.

Thanks.

And why, while my reader is now on the "off" page (with the sleeping face on the black quilt back), would I be seeing a ghost of the My Reading Life still on that page?

(Jeez, some people (read: ME) are never satisfied, eh?)
Changing the page refresh to 1 will reduce ghosting substantially but will not entirely eliminate it. Minor ghosting apparently is a characteristic of all e-ink readers.

Regards,
Joe
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote