View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 08:47 PM   #4
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
My first PDA was a Clie T615C with the same processor as your 760, Alexander. Programs like Repligo were almost unusable on it, even though it _was_ pretty. My ipaq, with it's 200MHz processor is still blindingly faster in applications like that, not just a small time difference, and that isimportant to me, so I guess I do like zippiness.

Having said that, a 600MHz+ processors and VGA screen would be even better.... drool....

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote