View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Export part of library

Hi all,

not sure if this can be done...I want to export a section of my library (tagged say, "Drama") to share with another user (that's not networked or even a Calibre user - I was going to send them a link to Calibre with instructions on how to install/import). I need to zip it up and send it via USB.

The only way I can think of doing it is to create a copy of my library and then delete the stuff that they won't want/need for them. Then they could install Calibre and import the lot in.

Thoughts?

Edited to add:

Wait...wait...

Would "Save to disk" work for this? Select the books I want and save them to a directory and zip that up?

Sue

Last edited by skb; 05-25-2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Brainsnap
skb is offline   Reply With Quote