View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 03:37 AM   #9
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
They are all public domain books in the USA.

There are many books that are in the public domain in the USA that are not in the public domain in other countries (and vice-versa).

I suspect this is why the option is hidden for non-US installations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Swift View Post
I am still amazed that this fact is never mentioned whenever this service is brought up. These are all public domain books and they are blocked and I have yet to find any mention of this policy on Google or Sony. When I first did a search about this issue, the first thing that appeared was my initial post! Crazy.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote