View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
altruizine
Senior Altruist
altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML, Onyx Boox Note Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by graboluk View Post
How does it affect the battery?
The pgdn daemon shouldn't affect battery life much, if at all. I've verified using strace that it sits idle doing nothing unless you press a button.

I haven't profiled the SManager app I'm using to run the daemon at boot, but I can imagine more lightweight methods of running a program at boot. Nonetheless, I haven't observed a difference in battery life.

@dennisMe, I'm glad you like it!
altruizine is offline   Reply With Quote