View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #38
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I fit into the "older woman" category, but I'm not a fan of piracy. This is mainly because you never know what you'll really get. I used to do a lot of Napstering, but the quality of most of the downloads were exceptionally poor. Now that it's easy - and cheap - to buy MP3s from Amazon, I'd much rather do that than bother looking for it free elsewhere.

Unless I were already familiar with a book, how would I know that the text even matches that title? I have a reasonable expectation of correctness when I purchase an ebook elsewhere, and with Amazon I can even get a refund if the formatting is poor.

I'll stick to buying my ebooks, or borrowing them from the library.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote