View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #16
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookkatz View Post
Thank you for these instructions. I thought Safari was capable of this, but darned if I could figure out how to do it. So simple, too!
Don't feel bad! This menu has changed with practically every iteration of Safari (used to be the "Debug" menu). Heck, I already had it enabled, and still needed to look up how I did it! It used to require editing the .plist preference file, and I'm still surprised that Apple added an item in the Preferences pane.

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote