View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:36 AM   #12
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Whew, I just came upon this thread and it looks like there was pretty good fight going on there for a while. Well, maybe not a fight- let's just call it a discusion

Anyway as far as suspense/thriller books that are under $2.00
I would check out D. Nathan Hillard. I read one of his short stories the other night and I really enjoyed it. Most of his shorts are on amazon for 99 cents I believe.

I've also become a fan of David Dalglish, but I think a lot of his stuff is a bit more expensive, He did have one book that was free for a while, not sure, it may still be.

Oh yeah, and my book is also under $2.00, but since some people seem to be getting annoyed with self promotion I won't mention it. ooops! lol
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote