View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #42
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
Interesting! If it is true, then at least we have a kind of workaround kludge for the sleep/shutdown timer(s). Sure, you still have to wait the 10seconds-ish to load the book, but at least it's quicker then a full boot for those complaining they have to power the Kobo back up after only a short break.
This is highly irregular. I tested this just now from the I'm Reading screen, the device I have goes to sleep from there.

Is anyone else getting the same issue?
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote