View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 11:22 AM   #4
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I would also recommend the

Empire of Man series by David Weber and John Ringo

Military Scifi i would definitely recommend David Weber's Honor Harrington series...you can get the first book "On Basilisk Station" for free from Baen or Amazon and give it a shot.

I wouldn't have considered Martin's work military fantasy...more like epic fantasy that happens to have some military in it. If that is more what you seek, I would recommend the Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb which starts with "Assassin's Apprentice".
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote