View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 01:13 AM   #179
RZetlin
Addict
RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD (RIP)
I am able to side load all my books into my Kobo Aura expect from one book:

When I do it I get this error message:

Code:
Failed to parse 'The Hobbit' by 'J. R. R. Tolkien' with error: 'this element does not have children or attributes' (file: calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.container, line: 492)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 85, in run
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 557, in _upload_books
  File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.driver", line 259, in upload_books
InvalidEPub: Failed to parse 'The Hobbit' by 'J. R. R. Tolkien' with error: 'this element does not have children or attributes' (file: calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.container, line: 492)
Anybody know what is going on?
RZetlin is offline   Reply With Quote