View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #42
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
I'm glad to see this thread, I was wanting to know what you thought after you received your PW. I agree with you on every point, and am with you too on being pleasantly surprised that the screen is so good about fingerprints. MUCH prefer it to a shiny screen!

I'm so glad you're happy! I too have read even more on my PW than I have on my other ereaders - 3 books in the few days I've had it. Course now I'm back to work so it's harder....

The only thing that troubles me is the smaller amount of storage. I know, I know, Cloud - but I don't like to feel corralled in so much.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote