View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #10
EileenG
Zealot
EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: My phone
Okay, I've got to admit that I make a point of having a glass of wine beside me when I'm writing sex scenes. It just allows me to lower my inhibitions enough to put the kinky stuff on the page, instead of just in my head. Even if I have to tell myself that I can write this because no-one is ever going to read it. Then I go back and edit when I'm stolne cold sober.
EileenG is offline   Reply With Quote