View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #8
daudi
Addict
daudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-books

Device: iRex iLiad, Psion 5MX, nokia n800
It turned out to be rather easy to make this work with the standard busybox so I have decided to do that rather than require people to upgrade their version of busybox. I have tested it and think it is working now with directories with spaces in the path and would be grateful it you could try it again Yokos.

I have also changed the way that search paths are configured. Instead of having to hard code the path in the script, I have now added a config contentlister entry that reads a file called search.rc. This file consists of one line per directory, a semi-colon and a description. The default contents on this file are:
Code:
/mnt/usb;USB
/mnt/cf;Compact flash
/mnt/free;All internal memories
You can easily add others to particular directories. With this you just click on the entry in the contentlister to cycle through the paths to search. The description field in shown in the contentlister is updated with the description of the current search path.

I've also fixed the number of hits limit code. This is currently set to 40 results. You can change this near the top of the script.

I'm updating the post at the top of this thread with this version.

Last edited by daudi; 05-01-2008 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Added note about hit limit code
daudi is offline   Reply With Quote