View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I started reading sometime around my 4th birthday (says my mom). Most kids in Croatia (I've noticed) don't learn until after they start school, which is at 6 or 7 years of age (I didn't grow up here, this is just what I've seem from friends' children).
Interesting.

I've noticed that difference between some countries. Got no facts or statistics to say if has some influence or not in teenagers learning curve later.

Just saw a documentary about how education, here in north america, went down a little bit when comparing to some places in Europe, even ASIA. They even compared how many Chinese children read and write perfect English so early now.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote