View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 04:13 PM   #10
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up BookBarista.com is open for business!

Hi all,

As you know I write as Dodge Winston. But I've also been working on a new project, BookBarista. Basically this site is a place for writers, readers, and service providers to post their "stuff" for sale or freebies to the public. I/we made the site to create a venue for authors, book sellers, and buyers to be able to advertise their work, network, and have a place to go to that caters to the book community at large.

Since marketing is so tough we made BookBarista to be another option to help get the word out on your book items. We are dedicated to the book community and won't saturate the site with "other" items for sale. This is for book related stuff only.

We hope that you will make the site a favorite and utilize the services to help you get what you need to get out there... out there.

Tell your family, friends, and link to us too. We would really appreciate it. We need your help in growing the site. Without you guys it's nothing.

The site itself will be in flux... meaning we will upgrade things here and there as necessary. We want it to be user friendly.

We don't take any of your profit. You don't need to be a member. And it's FREE to post your items to the site. So won't you come check BookBarista out? Let us know what you think.

Thanks for your patronage and opinions And HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2011 IS HERE!!!

ADDENDUM: Want to advertise on BookBarista? Then please read on.

12.) Besides posting to the site do you offer any other type of advertising program? Yes we do! Currently both advertising programs are FREE of charge. We offer the Supporters page. Visit the homepage and click on "Supporters" on the left side.

Our other advertising program is for the left side or the right side of the homepage (you choose). We will post a single jpg of your book, logo, etc.. You MUST provide us with a link to your chosen pic. Flickr, Photobucket, and images via search engines are examples of good links to provide us with your pic.

Once your jpg and the link has been accepted it will be placed on the BookBarista homepage for 15 days (it will begin the first of the month or the second half of the month, whichever comes first). Pics/ads will be chosen on a first come, first serve basis (space is limited). BookBarista will try to be as fair as possible. We would like a variance of ads, not all the same one's all the time if at all possible.

Disclaimer: We prefer book and reading related ads. We DO NOT guarantee ad placement. We reserve the right to refuse ad space to anyone.

P.S. I wasn't sure if this is the appropriate area to post this. I apologize if it isn't. Please move it if that is necessary.

Last edited by Dodge; 01-01-2011 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Additional info for you:)
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote