Thread: PRS-600 Travelling need more books
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:59 AM   #8
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by sminarovich View Post
Does anyone know if it is possible to access my sony account outsıde the country or purchase books without downloading the software or any booksite if it does not have adobe editions?
Sony doesn't track IPs. So you can access your Sony account, even without using VPN, from another country. I do so for my US account from Germany.
And of course you can purchase ePUBs without Sony's software (almost) from everywhere.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote