Thread: HD Immersion Reading
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #7
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Is there a listing or a way to search either on audbile or kindle store to see which e/audio books are compatible with this feature?

I wouldn't mind trying it as the first 30 days on audible are free but looking at a walkthrough on you tube, I don't know really that I'd use it all that much either.

Look on the Audible and Amazon sites, they both have some samples of free books which you can use to test this feature. I tried it but I do not see many times when I will want to listen and read the book at the same time.

However, I was hoping to use the Whispersync for Voice but unfortunately most of my ebook/audiobook sets are not eligible.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote